Saturday, August 29, 2009

Almost ready!!!

Prep work is almost done, all I have left to do is make the meatloaf. Yay for not having to eat out! Fluids are full, gas tank is full, tires and brakes are new...so barring any rock slides or freak boulders through the windshield, I should return safely.

Dog has his bath, and will get his flea and heartworm medicine soon...I think he knows something is up. But I also choose to believe that he is going to enjoy his vacation staying with his girls (human and canine alike). Of course, his like will continue to get turned, flipped upside down, with the addition of his little sister to the pack. What fun, let's hope he doesn't freak the f*** out and start peeing everywhere.

Well, I should get back to making sure everything is set for the trip...

1 comment:

  1. He had a super fun time. I hope all went well with Emma once you got home.

    ReplyDelete