Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pool Party

Today was spent with my "in-laws" and extended family swimming, drinking, laughing, and eating lots and lots and lots of good food. I'm not sure who made them, but there were some kick-ass smoked ribs...and the Key Lime pie was awesome!

Fortunately, I was not the one to receive the brunt of the swimming pool horseplay that was slapping, hitting with Funoodles, and being beaned in the head with a giant water-soaked Nerf ball. So, right now, I'm feeling pretty good. Of course, there is always the chance that tomorrow I will be stiff due to the amount of sun I got (despite the fact that I slathered on the sun screen). Not sure how effective the sun screen was because I do not know if sun screen has a shelf-life, but some of that stuff was probably older than I am.

Now it's time to strip down to my boxers and relax...aaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment