Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just Call Me a Sheep

So, I have officially joined whatever fraction of society that actually likes to document what goes on in their everyday lives. I'm relatively ashamed of myself, but I figured this would be a good way for everybody (or hopefully, a very select few) to keep tabs on me. Information that in all actually, would be none of their business...a title that was suggested and considered briefly..but yet information that would ultimately be told to them over a cold beer and and rousing intellectual conversation about pubic hairs and vaginal secretions!

So my blogging journey begins...wish me bon voyage!

2 comments:

  1. I do not think we ever have intellectual conversations. They just include things like pubic hairs so it sounds like we're talking about work, when, in fact, we are not.

    Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, see, that just makes it sound like we really like talking about all things pubic...which we do, granted, but I was trying to give the whole concept a little class

    ReplyDelete